A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Barrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Barrett, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Barrett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Barrett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David O. Barrett practice?
- Dr. David Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. David Barrett practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.