A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ferguson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ferguson, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Genetic Translocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferguson graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Ferguson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Ferguson MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Ferguson practice?
- Dr. David Ferguson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ferguson practices Pathology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.