Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ferguson
Dr. David Ferguson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Pathology and Pathology. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and University of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ferguson has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. David Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Stephen Chensue
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Stewart Knoepp
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Roh
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi12