A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pathologic Constriction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Martin MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Martin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.