A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pathologic Constriction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David O. Martin practice?
Dr. David Martin practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.