Learn more about Dr. David Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Martin, MD, MPH is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Pathologic Constriction
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Martin MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Martin practice?
- Dr. David Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Martin practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Cardiologists.