Learn more about Dr. David Sussman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sussman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sussman
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sussman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sussman graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sussman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David O Sussman DO and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Sussman practice?
- Dr. David Sussman has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sussman practices Urology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Vineland, NJ.
See Sewell Urologists.