A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Thayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Thayer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thayer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thayer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Poudre Valley Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Orr Thayer MD is a male Gynecologist and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Thayer practice?
- Dr. David Thayer has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Thayer practices Gynecology near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Obstetricians & Gynecologists.