A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Williams has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David O Williams MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Williams practice?
- Dr. David Williams has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Williams practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI and Foxboro, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Cardiologists.