A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zepeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zepeda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zepeda, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease Heartburn Esophageal motility disordersInflammatory Bowel Diseases - IBD
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Zepeda graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zepeda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owen Zepeda MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David O. Zepeda practice?
- Dr. David Zepeda has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Zepeda practices Gastroenterology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Aurora Gastroenterologists.