A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Zepeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Zepeda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Zepeda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease Heartburn Esophageal motility disordersInflammatory Bowel Diseases - IBD
Education & Awards
Dr. Zepeda graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zepeda has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zepeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan