A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oba is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oba
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Oba Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Oba graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Oba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Mark Sakai Oba MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Oba practice?
- Dr. David Oba has 1 office location.
Dr. David Oba practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Emergency Physicians and Pueblo Family Physicians.