Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Oberste
Dr. David Oberste, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Oberste is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial HealthCare, Memorial Hospital and Manor and Capital Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. David Oberste has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. David Oberste is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.
Dr. William Stephens III
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Tallahassee, FL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Steve Jordan
Tallahassee, FL 0.01 mi35
Dr. William Thompson
Tallahassee, FL 0.01 mi27