A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Obudzinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Obudzinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Obudzinski, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Obudzinski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Obudzinski has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Obudzinski MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David E. Obudzinski practice?
- Dr. David Obudzinski has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Obudzinski practices Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians.