A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oelsner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oelsner is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oelsner, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Granger Medical Clinic
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Oelsner graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Oelsner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Valley Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Oelsner MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Oelsner practice?
- Dr. David Oelsner has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Oelsner practices Gastroenterology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Tooele, UT.
See Salt Lake City Gastroenterologists.