A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oey
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oey Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Oey graduated from Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Munchen.
Dr. Oey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coteau Des Prairies Hospital
- Coteau Des Prairies Hospital, Sisseton, SD
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Lt Oey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Oey practice?
- Dr. David Oey has 1 office location.
Dr. David Oey practices Family Medicine near Sisseton, SD.
See Sisseton Family Physicians.