Dr. David Ofsa DO Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 8th, 2011
Doctor Review for Dr. David K. Ofsa in Bluefield, WV
Dr. David K. Ofsa treated me at St. Luke's Hospital in Bluefield, WV in the emergency room back in the mid to late 1990's.I was in my early 20's at the time with no health insurance and I was in big pain and discomfort from a yeast infection.Dr. Ofsa treated me like I was a low class level person in society because of where I had no health insurance.He yelled at me and said, "Did you know that you can go to the free clinics to get this taken care of!!!!!"He made me feel horrible. I was ready to be examined when he said this to me and I would have walked out of the hospital if it was not for that.He treated me, but it was obvious that he did not want to. I went to St. Luke's Hospital emergency room because no free clinic was open and I was in severe pain. His job is to treat everyone regardless of their condition, money status, or if they have health care or not!I would not recommend this doctor to ANYONE! He has NO BEDSIDE MANNERS at all and needs to stop being a doctor all together!!!!!