A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ohmart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ohmart is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ohmart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohmart graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ohmart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Ohmart MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David L. Ohmart practice?
- Dr. David Ohmart has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ohmart practices Pediatrics near Portage, MI.
See Portage Pediatricians.