A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ohmart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ohmart is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ohmart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohmart graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ohmart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ohmart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans