A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ohmart is Poor. Dr. Ohmart has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ohmart, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohmart graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ohmart has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ohmart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Ohmart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David L. Ohmart practice?
Dr. David Ohmart practices Pediatrics near Portage, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Allegan, MI.
See Portage Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Ohmart, Dr. Dave Ohmart, Dr. Davis Ohmart