Dr. David Ohmart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ohmart?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. David Ohmart?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 19th, 2011

Will never see this doctor again

This was the second time my one year old son saw him and it was for something that could be rather serious. I got him in last minute to see a doctor and had to have my mother take my son in. (my mom spends almost as much time with my son as I do so she knew what was going on.) But as soon as Dr. Ohmart walked in he said "well you're not going to know anything" and proceed to whistle any time my mom tried to say anything to him. I don't care how distant of a relative she could have been our even a friend whoever I would send my son to the doctor with knows more about my son and what's been happening than the doctor! I will never see him again!!!!

August 31st, 2015