Dr. David Okonkwo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Okonkwo?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. David Okonkwo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 14th, 2016

I can not believe that some of these reviews are for the same surgeon that took care of my son. My son got the best care from Dr. Okonkwo. He was upfront about my son's surgery and the chance of it making things better. He spent as much time as we needed to digest and make a decision on whether to move forward or not. He showed genuine concern and understanding of an 18 year old boy.My son spent 6 1/2 years going from doctor to doctor , each one adding or changing the drugs he was on. Dr. Okonkwo recommended surgery to fix the problem. My son got his whole life back and is on no medication. We owe a lot to this Doctor and will be forever grateful for him taking the time to try and help us.

November 28th, 2016

Past Patient 2015

This man told me he could relieve me of 90% of my LS Spine pain. 13 months after surgery I have 100% additional pain along with conditions I did not have prior to the operation. The waiting room for clinic is like a room filled with cattle; you wait a minimum of 2 hours and then you see a PA and see the Dr for about 10 minutes. I am a ghost of a women compared to what I was prior to the surgery. I would not reccomend thi

July 6th, 2016

Amazing!!!

So what if you have to wait, he's excellent with an excellent personality and sense of humor! He spends ample time with you, cares and he orders the right tests. I would go back in a heartbeat. I was referred by an acquaintance and she was right, he's good!

June 16th, 2016

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE

November 8th, 2015

wait Time

This comment has nothing to do with how well this Doctor performs. but if the average wait time is a reflection of how accurate the other categories are the they are all sadly inaccurate. I have been to this office twice. First time I waited in the exam room for 3 hours before seeing the doctor for ten minutes! Second time I arrived in the office at 11:30 am and left at 2:30 pm. So in my humble opinion he only thing these ratings are good for is a good laugh!

August 20th, 2015

Did I see the same dr. as the rest of these reviewers? His PA spent about 15 minutes explaining my mri and possible surgery: i.e outcomes, risks ect. He came in to talk to me and his phone rang. He said he had to take the call and was gone about 10 minutes. In the mean time his PA comes back hands me a script for additional xray views (not told why) he then walks in and says .."oh good you got your script. see you in 6 weeks"........um no doc you wont!

May 22nd, 2015

Great Doctor

Very good and thourgh

December 27th, 2014

Life saved by him

May 21st, 2013

Patient

Dr Okonkwo is in my opinion the most thorough,and professional That I have ever meant.Unfortunately it was over a fall injury that resulted in a burst fracture to my back .He was very courteous and answered all questions or concerns..To Dr Okonkwo I say Thank You Best Neurosurgeon In United States in my Opinion!!!!

July 27th, 2011

Outstanding!!

April 6th, 2011

Brain Injury

Doc Okonkwo has performed 4 brain/skull surgeries on me. He is like my new BFF. Spend so much time with him. He is great, his bedside manner is awesome, and he is personable. treats you like a human being and not just another patient/statistic. He is so knowledeable and willing to share that knowledge. Answers all questions and takes concerns seriously!

January 25th, 2011

Dr. Okonkwo is an excellent doctor

Dr. Okonkwo is an excellent surgeon. He is respectful, LISTENS WELL, and speaks in lay terms when talking with patients. He is not a doctors doctor, he is there for the patient. He is not arrogant, condescending, or intimidating in any way. I felt extremely comfortable in his care and I am grateful that I found him and that he is my spinal surgeon. I have recommended him to several of my family members and friends.