A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Olds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Olds, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Couple's Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Olds graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Olds has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Douglas Olds MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David D. Olds practice?
- Dr. David Olds has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Olds practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL and Houston, TX.
See New York Psychiatrists.