A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Olenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olenik
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Olenik Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Olenik, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Olenik graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Olenik MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David A. Olenik practice?
- Dr. David Olenik has 1 office location.
Dr. David Olenik practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Atascadero, CA.
See Atascadero Psychiatrists.