A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oliak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oliak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oliak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oliak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliak graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Oliak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Oliak MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Oliak practice?
- Dr. David Oliak has 1 office location.
Dr. David Oliak practices Surgery near Brea, CA.
See Brea Surgeons.