A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oliak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oliak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliak
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Oliak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oliak, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliak graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Oliak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Chapman Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Oliak MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Oliak practice?
- Dr. David Oliak has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Oliak practices Surgery near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Pedro, CA and Orange, CA.
See Brea Surgeons.