Dr. David Oliver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Oliver?

September 19th, 2017

SUPERB!

If you're looking for a GREAT primary care physician with a GREAT staff, then you've found it! If you've had problems with your previous PCP, don't bring your negativity to this office because every one working in this office is friendly, pleasant, happy and caring. I've read some of the "bad" reviews here and all I can say is that these people must have had a "chip on their shoulder" and had a negative attitude to begin with, Dr. Oliver is the BEST of the BEST!! He and all his staff are friendly and courteous and very knowledgeable. Don't expect to be in and out of your appointment in 15 minutes because it ain't gonna happen. Whether you see Dr. Oliver or Dr. Rosa or the Nurse Practitioner, Sabrina - they take their time with you - you are treated as a HUMAN BEING and not as a dollar sign. If you have to wait an extra 10-15 minutes, so what? That means that another patient may need a little extra time for a medical problem or may have questions and they will extend the same courtesy to you, if need be. Be patient - you're going to grow older by the minute no matter where you are! My husband and I consider them "family," and maybe that's the reason his practice is called American FAMILY Medical. We've been going to Dr. Oliver for six years now and wouldn't think of going anywhere else. I would give him (and his staff) 100 stars! Kudos and "Thank You" to Dr. Oliver and staff.

June 12th, 2016

Office is disorganized

May 26th, 2016

Dr. Oliver not willing to accept patient's thinking for themselves or asking questions

February 1st, 2016

I had Dr. Oliver years ago and when he quit taking our insurance I had to find a new doctor. Well, that doctor has retired and I called to see if Dr. Oliver was accepting our insurance and he was, and I was very pleased to have him tell me he would take my family back as his patients. He's a great doctor and he has a pleasing bedside manner. He takes the time to listen to you and does not rush you, but at the same time does not make his other patients wait for a long while. I would recommend Dr. Oliver to anyone.

September 28th, 2015

Not great anymore

Dr Oliver is a great patient, but don't let you insurance change. I had to change my insurance from Blue-Cross to United Health Care when my wife changed employers. Even though I was a patient for 5+ years, they would not schedule me for an appointment. Thier website says they take United Health Care, but thats only if you've always used United and no changes have ever occurred. They recommended I go to urgent care until the contract disputes were resolved. They wouldn't even let me pay cash! Obviously, my care isn't that important to them.

April 14th, 2015

Mr

Been they Dr. Oliver for 10 years, has always taken very good care of me.

April 29th, 2014

Dr. Oliver is a wonderful doctor; however, I had a terrible experience with Michelle, the office manger. She was rude and lied about the circumstances surrounding the office losing my ultrasound report. Because they could not find the report in order to forward it to my surgeon, I had to repeat the ultrasound. When I talked with Michelle to request reimbursement; I believe she lied to me when she told me Dr. Oliver told her they would not reimburse. I do not believe she spoke with Dr. Oliver about it. Furthermore, she stated the report was found and forwarded to the surgeon and the second ultrasound was not necessary. My surgeon's office verified for me two times that they never received the report. A week later, I received a certified letter from Dr. Oliver "withdrawing" as my physician with no reason cited. In addition, multiple attempts to contact Dr. Oliver to discuss the issue went unanswered

April 4th, 2013

Unhappy in Ocala

I was told that Dr. Oliver has no privilages at any hospital. This concerns me because if you become sick you must find a different doctor to see you in the hospital. His office staff is okay but they do not get back to you. We have had to call for over a week to get any response. The billing department is terrible! It is a shame, he is a nice doctor.

December 24th, 2011

Extremely poor office management

Dr. Oliver is a good doctor, but his office management is horrible. His practice decided to drop our insurance and did not inform us until 20 days after it was dropped. The only reason we found out was our son went to an appointment and was met with "we do not take your insurance any more", even though the appointment was set up after they dropped our insurance.

October 2nd, 2017