A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ollila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ollila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ollila
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ollila Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ollila, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Endocrine Gland Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ollila graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Ollila has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Ollila MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Ollila practice?
- Dr. David Ollila has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Ollila practices Surgery near Hillsborough, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Hillsborough Surgeons.