Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Ollila
Dr. David Ollila, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC, with other offices in Chapel Hill, NC and Hillsborough, NC (and 1 other location). He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Ollila is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill and University of North Carolina Hospitals. Dr. Ollila has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Ollila has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Ollila is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.
Dr. Kandace Mcguire
General Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi15
Dr. Felicia Williams
General Surgery, Pediatrics
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Kristalyn Gallagher
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Chapel Hill, NC 0 mi8