Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Melanoma show details Melanoma
by Mark R on Apr 22nd, 2015

Dr. Ollila immediately got me in. He kept a very positive attitude as we step through the removal and treatment process. He is very good at explaining what is going on what the next step will be. He was willing and Able to squeeze me in between other things he had going on. Happy to say all the cancer is out. I am very thankful to have had Dr. Ollila take care of me.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Mary R. on Aug 29th, 2014

Meeting Dr. Ollila yesterday for the first time was a wonderful experience. He explained everything where I could understand it, gave me my options and I left his office with a great feeling of relief.

Jun 16th, 2013

My husband was diagnosed with Melanoma. We were terrified and got in to see Dr. Olilla very quickly. He was very thorough and honest, explaining all of our options while showing compassion at the same time. The surgery went very well and my husband is now cancer free. We can never thank Dr. Olilla enough. If you have Melanoma, he is your doctor!

by Tom Watts on Mar 27th, 2013

Never so worried in my life, but Dr. Ollila made me feel at ease and possitive!

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
May 8th, 2012

I appreciate the direct truthful answer of all questions. He is a doctor you can trust. His staff is great to work with and the finest group of people you will ever work with.

Oct 23rd, 2010

Highly professional and competent;able to put us at ease in a very distresssing situation; calm and caring and straight forward but in a very reassuring and professional way. He gave us every reason to have the utmost confidence in him.

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
Jan 22nd, 2010

Dr. Ollila is a the real deal - brilliant surgeon and compassionate doctor. UNC is fortunate to have him on their staff.If you live in NC and have melanoma- he is the one to see.