Dr. David Olvera MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

November 4th, 2016
Headache after injection
Dr Olvera did an epidural injection on my back and i thereafter developed developed the worst headache of my life. Headache was so bad I could barely stand up straight and had to take several days off my job at a law firm. Was told by dr olvera's nurse that this is normal - but I didn't buy that and went to ER where I was diagnosed with a cerebrospinal fluid leak caused by dr Olvera pushing the needle too far info mh spine. I'm frustrated not bc dr Olvera made a big mistake and injured my spine, rather that he denied any wrongdoing at first which delayed my treatment with a blood patch.

May 6th, 2016
Unhappy , poor care Tyler
Started me on pain medications at first and only visit and then when I canceled my procedure (after researching the injections and possible side effectts I decided I want more conservative options) I was told I cannot come back. I told dr olveras nurse that I'm open to non-narcotic treatment options just not a needle in my spinal cord and she said dr O still wouldn't see me back. I feel like this is patient abandonment and would suggest patients stay away from a "Doctor" who will only treat you if you line his pockets with $$$$$.

August 18th, 2015
Trying to make an appointment
Web address and phone are not accurate. 15+ minutes waiting on the phone just to make an appointment.