Feb 9th, 2016

I feel the surgery he pushed me to have was totally unnecessaryI He exaggerated and said my knee would become infected if he didnt remove the swollen bursa. It became infected Only AFTER he cut me, because the brace rubbed on the minimal bandage he put on after the initial followup appt. He did NOT give me clear instructions for after care, then yelled at me for removing the initial bandage. What difference does that make??? It was pulling and sticking to my wound. I just wanted a clean, fresh bandage. He is just an egotistical man with a scalpel. Dangerous, if you ask me. No clear instructions, then let me get a staph infection. It STILL is NOT healed up, after 11 years!! I will never have elective surgery again, with anyone, because of my nightmarish experience with this so-called doctor. I have lost my trust with any surgeon bcause of this quack. Stay clear of him.

Sep 12th, 2011

Dr. has made significate improvement in his bedside manner. I think he is very competent in what he does. I had both total knees done by him and both turned out very good. He is very determined to make sure that the patient follows his and physicial therapy instructions. There is no middle of the road, it is either black or white to his care. He is conservative in giving pain medications--maybe too conservative.

Jan 28th, 2011

Dr Olysav recently performed knee surgery on me and a few days later I reinjured my knee by doing something simple. I called his office time and time again in hopes that he would just take a look at my knee as I was in a great deal of pain. Both he and his nurse wouldn't even return my calls or give me the time of day!!