A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ondrula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ondrula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ondrula, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Skin Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Ondrula graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ondrula has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Ondrula MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David P. Ondrula practice?
- Dr. David Ondrula has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Ondrula practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Barrington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crystal Lake, IL and Huntley, IL.
See Barrington Colorectal Surgeons.