Dr. David Ondrula Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ondrula?

June 10th, 2017

Thinks Highly of Himself

4 Surgeries and I still had a problem. Went to a different surgeon and finally had my problem corrected. Dr Ondrula is very agressive with everyone. I heard the hospital staff talking about how awful he is to work with. He definately has a short temper..I saw it when I asked about an extension to be off work! This Doc is very full of himself!

January 8th, 2017

Surgery for Darlene D.

Dr. David Ondrula, MD is a Superior Specialist in his field. He made me feel extremely comfortable about the surgery I needed. He reassured me that everything will be fine and it was. I truthfully could not have had a better Dr. for the type of surgery that was necessary for me.

May 7th, 2014

best

I am glad that i found the right dr.dr ondrulla gave me second life. He is compassionate and kind. I cant thank enough for providing me better quality life without colostomy bag after 7 years. I am enjoying my positive life. Thank you from my family

May 15th, 2013

Wonderful surgeon, great bedside manner

Friendly and kind surgeon who spent time answering my questions. Bedside manner in hospital was excellent, but he seems rushed in his office probably due to the extremely disorganized staff. He has a calming presence and is willing to patiently explain procedures. Gall bladder removal went very smoothly.

August 1st, 2012

Archaic Superior this will say it all

June 11th, 2012

Fantastic Results & Post Operative Support

Treated Wife for colon cancer & removed Gall Bladder as result of annual follow-up. I had my Gall Bladder also removed by him - great support, his HAL process meant only a short stay and accurate results. Can't believe more surgeons aren't using this procedure, and some still 'open you up' to do these surgeries.

June 6th, 2012

best dr !!!

Dr Ondrula saved my life, i'm going on 11 years of being cancer free, i cannot say enough good things about him, awesome, awesome person !!!!!

January 4th, 2011

Great Doctor

Outstanding Doctor, Kind, Caring and Professional. Bed side manner = 10!!!!

December 27th, 2010

Wasted $4,000 and came out worse

I had 5 surgeries in a 3 months with Dr. Ondrula. After all of it, and tremendous expense to me, I was worse than when I started. Also, not once did he ever follow up and check on me. Since then I went to another ACRS surgeon. After just 1 surgery, the problem was fixed. My new surgeon even said Dr. Ondrula did not know what he was doing. Well, he did not put it like that, but it was similar.

December 16th, 2009

NO COMUNICATION

Changed the surgery time and did not askor let us know, The hospital called to tell us the time now is that right,My Husband and I are not sure do youTrust some one like that If we had to depend on some one to bring us to the hospital and home we would be in troubleKNow is it the Doctor or the Nurse?

August 29th, 2017