Dr. David Ondrula MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 5th, 2016
I am glad that i found the right dr.dr ondrulla gave me second life. He is compassionate and kind. I cant thank enough for providing me better quality life without colostomy bag after 7 years. I am enjoying my positive life. Thank you from my family

December 5th, 2016
Friendly and kind surgeon who spent time answering my questions. Bedside manner in hospital was excellent, but he seems rushed in his office probably due to the extremely disorganized staff. He has a calming presence and is willing to patiently explain procedures. Gall bladder removal went very smoothly.

December 5th, 2016
Treated Wife for colon cancer & removed Gall Bladder as result of annual follow-up. I had my Gall Bladder also removed by him - great support, his HAL process meant only a short stay and accurate results. Can't believe more surgeons aren't using this procedure, and some still 'open you up' to do these surgeries.

December 5th, 2016
Dr Ondrula saved my life, i'm going on 11 years of being cancer free, i cannot say enough good things about him, awesome, awesome person !!!!!

December 5th, 2016
Steer clear of this guy. He is surgery happy and messed up mine causing me to go back in 4 hours after I came out. Also his diagnosis and they way he went about correcting my problem was dead wrong as stated by other surgeons I have gone to since. He is a cowboy of surgeons with horrible bedside manner. Keep in mind all surgeons are jerks and wont give you the time of day but this guy takes the cake. If you are looking to get your problem explained to you and the method that he will go about correcting it good luck with getting a direct answer. Its all exploratory and he wont know till he gets inside. Of course you are stuck because you need it done. Just be careful who you pick if you even get an opportunity to decide.

December 5th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor, Kind, Caring and Professional. Bed side manner = 10!!!!

December 5th, 2016
I had 5 surgeries in a 3 months with Dr. Ondrula. After all of it, and tremendous expense to me, I was worse than when I started. Also, not once did he ever follow up and check on me. Since then I went to another ACRS surgeon. After just 1 surgery, the problem was fixed. My new surgeon even said Dr. Ondrula did not know what he was doing. Well, he did not put it like that, but it was similar.

December 5th, 2016
Changed the surgery time and did not askor let us know, The hospital called to tell us the time now is that right,My Husband and I are not sure do youTrust some one like that If we had to depend on some one to bring us to the hospital and home we would be in troubleKNow is it the Doctor or the Nurse?