A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ontjes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Ontjes, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ontjes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Ontjes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ainsworth Ontjes MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David A. Ontjes practice?
- Dr. David Ontjes has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Ontjes practices Internal Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC and Sanford, NC.
See Durham Internists.