Dr. David Opperman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2016
Excellent Results from Surgery
Dr. Opperman is excellent. I have not been able to smell anything for 14 years and now can smell, taste and breath! I had nasal polyps removed by another ENT 12 years ago and my sense of smell did not return. This time it did within 24 hours of surgery. The recovery has been painless. He is very thorough, communicates very clearly, and now has me on the best regime to keep the polyps from returning. Thank you VERY MUCH Dr. Opperman!

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Opperman with the Colorado Voice Clinic has completely healed my vocal chords within a matter of months. As a professional singer, this was extremely important to me. I have truly appreciated his professionalism, thoroughness, knowledge and expertise. He prevented further voice damage by educating me and giving me the proper tools and regimen to keep my voice as healthy as possible for years to come.

February 24th, 2015
Very nice, very sharp, answered all questions thoroughly. Him and Buzz are great!

September 6th, 2011
Wow!!!
Best experience I have ever had. Spent a lot of time with me and made sure I understood what was going on. Wow!!!!!!

June 15th, 2011
Paralegal
Dr. David Opperman is a highly skilled, state-of-the-art physician. He accurately diagnosed my vocal cord problem; performed surgery, and prescribed a course to follow in healing. I am now able to sing again, after losing two years prior to going to his clinic attempting to diagnose what was wrong. I highly recommend Dr. Opperman. He knows his field well and is professional, yet caring, in his demeanor.

April 14th, 2011
I have had a lot of health related problem since I was a child and have seen many different doctors and specialists'. My experience with Dr. Oppermand and his office has been above and beyond any of my previous encounters. Not only was he and his office staff pleasant and welcoming but I also was given a treatment plan and followup that completely relieved my swallowing/voice issues. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Opperman and his staff and am greatful that he is a part of my medical team,

August 26th, 2010
Great Patient Care
The staff was very curteous and thourogh about my diagnosis and answered all my questions.