A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Orth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orth
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Orth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Orth, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David H Orth FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David H. Orth practice?
- Dr. David Orth has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Orth practices Ophthalmology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Flossmoor, IL.
See Harvey Ophthalmologists.