A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Orth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Orth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Orth, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Orth graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orth has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Orth FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David Orth practice?
- Dr. David Orth has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Orth practices Ophthalmology near Harvey, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Harvey Ophthalmologists.