Learn more about Dr. David Osafo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Osafo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osafo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osafo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Osafo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osafo graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Osafo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Clinic Surgical Hospital
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center Ruston Louisiana
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Christian Osafo MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David C. Osafo practice?
- Dr. David Osafo has 1 office location.
Dr. David Osafo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Internists, Ruston Hematologists, and Ruston Oncologists.