A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Osafo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Osafo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Osafo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Osafo graduated from Kwame Nkrumah University Of Science & Technology, Kumasi.
Dr. Osafo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Green Clinic Surgical Hospital
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center Ruston Louisiana
- Northern Louisiana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Osafo MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David Osafo practice?
- Dr. David Osafo has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Osafo practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Ruston, LA.
See Ruston Internists, Ruston Hematologists, and Ruston Oncologists.