Dr. David Osafo Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Osafo?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

April 16th, 2013

Horrible Bedside Manner - Can get Nasty and Mean

Either Dr. Osafo doesn't like my personality and just cannot communicate simple questions and answers to me, or he just is a very impatient person with a superiority complex and talks down to patients. He doesn't let me voice my concerns, he gets mad if I ask questions that challenge his statements. He still hasn't explained thoroughly to me, in a way that I can understand, what is going on with my blood. I think he thinks he has and he gets so frustrated when I try and get clarification, but he really hasn't. Poor Communicator! I would hate to need him for a serious illness. I don't care if he is a "good doctor" he's not professional, and you can't just be good at your job, you have to be patient and understanding. He doesn't do the second part.

October 23rd, 2015