A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Osborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Osborn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Osborn, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Osborn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Medical Center
- Col. Florence A. Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
- Blanchfield Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David James Osborn MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Osborn practice?
- Dr. David Osborn has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Osborn practices Urology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Clarksville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Nashville Urologists.