A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oselinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oselinsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oselinsky, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oselinsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Oselinsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Nittany Valley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oselinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Oselinsky practice?
Dr. David Oselinsky practices Urology near State College, PA.
See State College Urologists.