A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oslin
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Oslin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oslin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oslin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oslin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Oslin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Oslin practice?
- Dr. David Oslin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Oslin practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.