A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oslin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oslin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Genetic Predisposition to Disease
- Mental Disorders
- Opioid-Related Addiction Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Oslin graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oslin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Oslin MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David Oslin practice?
- Dr. David Oslin has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Oslin practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.