Dr. David Osteen MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 5th, 2017
Warning!
Wow what a mess this office is. Parents and grandparents have been patients 20+ years. Went in Friday to obtain records since our Blue Cross won't cover my Fathers hip replacement since Dr. Osteen does NOT have malpractice insurance. They said to have him fill a release form out and come back today since we needed XRay films and the tech was not there Friday. Went in today and they didn't want to release records even though he filled out a release form. Finally someone helped and got me copies. Meanwhile they were talking to the X Ray tech about getting the films (for $8 a piece). X Ray tech could not find them!! They called me back a couple hours later and said they LOST the X Ray films from 2016, just 1 year ago. Wouldn't recommend ANYONE going to this practice. What a disaster!

November 19th, 2016
Saved my Quality of Life
Dr. Osteen is a genuine compassionate caretaker, knowledgeable, and was willing to go the extra mile to ensure I had a comfortable and successful recovery.

November 23rd, 2015
Dr. Osteen is a 5 Star Surgeon
Dr. Osteen operated on my hip in 2012 and I could not be happier or say enough good things about him. My surgery was complicated by the fact that I have scoliosis and do not accept blood transfusions. Despite my crooked and twisted back and hip, Dr. Osteen's surgical skills are so outstanding that my back corrected itself, I have no hip pain and now walk straight without a limp. More outstanding is the fact that he respected my stand on blood transfusions WITH NO ARGUMENT. He performed the 4 hr. bloodless surgery with the aid of a cell salvage machine which he was very familiar with.

November 8th, 2015
after each hip replacement I moved considerably better without pain and have more ROM thanks to DR O skilled hands

January 21st, 2013
He did not help me
He did not help me knee problem at all. Another doctor cured my knee pain. He told me I did not have arthritis in my hips [after examining but not Xraying them], but I did. I've already had one hip replaced and need to have the other hip done as well [by another doctor].

April 6th, 2010
Expect to be able to handle pain
Dr. Osteen considers getting you out of the hospital and off hospital pain medication more important than having your pain managed appropriately after surgery.

June 25th, 2017