A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Osterhus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Osterhus is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osterhus
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osterhus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Osterhus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Osterhus graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Osterhus has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Osterhus MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Osterhus practice?
- Dr. David Osterhus has 1 office location.
Dr. David Osterhus practices Otolaryngology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Otolaryngologists.