A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ostransky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ostransky is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostransky graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ostransky has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostransky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Ostransky practice?
Dr. David Ostransky practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists, Fort Worth Pulmonologists, and Fort Worth Sleep Medicine Doctors.