A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ostransky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ostransky is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostransky graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ostransky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- North Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ostransky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Ostransky practice?
Dr. David Ostransky practices Pulmonary Disease near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Southlake Pulmonologists.