A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ostransky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ostransky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ostransky
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ostransky Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostransky graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ostransky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ostransky DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Ostransky practice?
- Dr. David Ostransky has 1 office location.
Dr. David Ostransky practices Pulmonary Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pulmonologists.