A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Ostransky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Ostransky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Ostransky graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ostransky has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Ostransky DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Ostransky practice?
- Dr. David Ostransky has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Ostransky practices Pulmonary Disease near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Weatherford, TX.
See Southlake Pulmonologists.