Dr. David Ott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 10th, 2016
I'd recommend his to everyone
Dr. Ott has performed 2 knee replacement surgeries and left hip replacement surgery for me. His expertise in joint and hip replacement has changed my life and given me a future to look forward to. Each time the procedure was completely explained to me and I got answers to all my questions. He was very thorough and precise when he explained the pluses and minuses to me. He uses a new procedure for hip replacement and 2 weeks after my surgery I was back working in my shop. I had been using a walker for about 3 years and now I can get around with a cane and hope to lose it over the next month or so. I would highly recommend Dr. Ott and his PA-C Chris Rubio to anyone looking for good, knowledgeable expertise in the area of joint or hip replacement.

October 19th, 2016
Great Experience
D.r Ott is a very caring and capable doctor. My surgery went without any problems. I'm able to walk now without any pain. Thank you Dr. Ott

July 26th, 2016
Outstanding Physician
I had a total knee replacement. I was walking within hours of the surgery and after 5 weeks of physical therapy I have resumed all my regular activities. Dr. Ott and his staff are OUTSTANDING.

July 12th, 2016
Mary P
4 weeks ago, Dr. Ott performed a hip replacement surgery on me using the anterior muscle-sparing approach. Within 2-3 weeks, I was walking with no pain in the hip joint, and needing support by a cane, etc. only sparingly. Now, after 4 weeks, I walk with barely a trace of a limp. I highly recommend Dr. Ott, and also have especially high praise for his PA, Chris Rubio.

June 10th, 2016
Great Experience!
Every aspect of the medical experience was fantastic. I am grateful for Dr. Ott and his expertise and the professionalism and care of his staff.

May 6th, 2016
Having experienced Two different types of hip surgeries, the Traditional (Conventional) and the Anterior Supine Intramuscular Hip Replacement, I would highly recommend the Anterior Surgery that Dr. Ott performs at the O.A.S.I.S. Hospital. I found the recovery time from the Anterior Surgery was substantially reduced compared to the Traditional Hip replacement I experienced several years ago. Dr. David Ott and his staff are the best. I highly recommend him for all Orthopedic Surgeries.

March 2nd, 2016
Total Hip Replacement
Dr. Ott and his staff demonstrated courtesy and professionalism throughout my experience with his office, including scheduling, the original consultation, scheduling my surgery, and post surgery followup. I would recommend him highly.

February 10th, 2016
Dr. David M. Ott, Anterior Hip Replacement
Dr. Ott was professional, courteous and personable. He took the time to explain my condition and treatment and answer all my questions; it is very apparent that he truly cares for his patients and enjoys his work in helping them get their health back so they can again enjoy an active lifestyle. His office staff and nurses were very helpful, courteous and professional; it's refreshing and encouraging to have a doctor and his staff who really care about their patients .

February 6th, 2016
Dr. Ott performed anterior hip replacement for me and I agree with all the 5 star reviews of him,his PA Chris Rubio, office staff and Oasis Hospital experience. I was up walking the same day and am now pain free and looking forward to getting back to my active lifestyle after only 2 weeks. I am glad I took the time to find this excellent surgeon and have told my friends not to worry when they need a new hip we have excellent care right here in Phoenix.

December 14th, 2015
Dr David Ott and Chris were amazing! Very easy to schedule with and very personable. My replaced hip is functioning excellently and I will definitely be seeing them again in the near future to replace the other one! (Sooner than later....)

November 9th, 2015
I came to Dr. Ott with a variety of symptoms which did not seem to indicate a hip problem. Dr. Ott said that the hip WAS the problem and we set up an operation to replace it. I do not have any of the symptoms any longer and can hike, walk and outlast most people my age (any many much younger). The hip is in terrific shape.

November 9th, 2015
Great experience
Dr. Ott and his staff were fabulous when I had to have a total knee replacement. They kept me informed of every step I needed to take and were extremely helpful in getting all of the pre op and post op completed. We were traveling when I decided it was time to have the knee replaced and Dr. Ott's staff worked with us long distance so we could be ready to go when we got home. We had a wonderful experience (if you can call surgery wonderful). I have already recommended Dr. Ott to several people.