Dr. David Ott MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Phoenix, AZ

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
Dr. Ott did a total knee replacement for me in June, 2017.
The procedure went well, and the course of healing is coming along fine, too. I found him to be a skilled and compassionate surgeon who cares about his patients. Oasis Hospital is top of the line. Chris, his PA, and the office staff have all been wonderful to work with. I will gladly highly recommend Dr. Ott to others needing this procedure.

April 30th, 2017
2 total hip replacements!
Dr. Ott has replaced both my hips. I can't recommend him highly enough. He uses the anterior approach (minimally invasive) and my recovery both times has been amazing! I am 7 weeks post-op with my right hip and life is back to normal.

April 14th, 2017
Glad I waited and found Dr. Ott
I am 17 days post-op from my anterior approach left hip replacement. Amazed at how fast my recovery is progressing. I am so glad I waited and found a doctor that has extensive experience in the anterior approach. My mother had the posterior approach years ago, and I wish it had been an option for her back then. I need a replacement on my other hip and a knee. Dr. Ott is my guy! If you see a doc that says you are not a candidate for the anterior approach, do yourself a favor, see Dr. Ott.

January 18th, 2017
Great Experience
My experience with Dr. Ott and his staff was excellent. The surgery (I was scared) much easier than I expected. The care at the office and hospital was amazing. I couldn't have had a better experience.

November 10th, 2016
I'd recommend his to everyone
Dr. Ott has performed 2 knee replacement surgeries and left hip replacement surgery for me. His expertise in joint and hip replacement has changed my life and given me a future to look forward to. Each time the procedure was completely explained to me and I got answers to all my questions. He was very thorough and precise when he explained the pluses and minuses to me. He uses a new procedure for hip replacement and 2 weeks after my surgery I was back working in my shop. I had been using a walker for about 3 years and now I can get around with a cane and hope to lose it over the next month or so. I would highly recommend Dr. Ott and his PA-C Chris Rubio to anyone looking for good, knowledgeable expertise in the area of joint or hip replacement.

October 19th, 2016
Great Experience
D.r Ott is a very caring and capable doctor. My surgery went without any problems. I'm able to walk now without any pain. Thank you Dr. Ott

July 26th, 2016
Outstanding Physician
I had a total knee replacement. I was walking within hours of the surgery and after 5 weeks of physical therapy I have resumed all my regular activities. Dr. Ott and his staff are OUTSTANDING.

July 12th, 2016
Mary P
4 weeks ago, Dr. Ott performed a hip replacement surgery on me using the anterior muscle-sparing approach. Within 2-3 weeks, I was walking with no pain in the hip joint, and needing support by a cane, etc. only sparingly. Now, after 4 weeks, I walk with barely a trace of a limp. I highly recommend Dr. Ott, and also have especially high praise for his PA, Chris Rubio.

June 10th, 2016
Great Experience!
Every aspect of the medical experience was fantastic. I am grateful for Dr. Ott and his expertise and the professionalism and care of his staff.

May 6th, 2016
Having experienced Two different types of hip surgeries, the Traditional (Conventional) and the Anterior Supine Intramuscular Hip Replacement, I would highly recommend the Anterior Surgery that Dr. Ott performs at the O.A.S.I.S. Hospital. I found the recovery time from the Anterior Surgery was substantially reduced compared to the Traditional Hip replacement I experienced several years ago. Dr. David Ott and his staff are the best. I highly recommend him for all Orthopedic Surgeries.

March 3rd, 2016
Total Hip Replacement
Dr. Ott and his staff demonstrated courtesy and professionalism throughout my experience with his office, including scheduling, the original consultation, scheduling my surgery, and post surgery followup. I would recommend him highly.

February 10th, 2016
Dr. David M. Ott, Anterior Hip Replacement
Dr. Ott was professional, courteous and personable. He took the time to explain my condition and treatment and answer all my questions; it is very apparent that he truly cares for his patients and enjoys his work in helping them get their health back so they can again enjoy an active lifestyle. His office staff and nurses were very helpful, courteous and professional; it's refreshing and encouraging to have a doctor and his staff who really care about their patients .