Dr. David Ott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 13th, 2017

Total knee replacement May 30,2017

I could not have chose a better team than Dr. Ott and Chris Rubio his PA. Dr. Ott did an amazing job for my TKA. And he cares about his patients.If at anytime after my surgery I had a question or concern Chris his PA got back to me that day every time I called. You have to take PT very seriously especially after surgery while you are healing. I was back to work in 8 weeks and have no pain and am able to be active. I love Dr. Ott he is an amazing surgeron. I would recommend him to anyone that is considering this kind of surgery. If you are able to do PT before you surgery it helps to go into the surgery stronger. I did and am so glad I did it helped me so much. I went to Guidry PT they are awesome.

August 2nd, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

In my research for an ortho surgeon for my knee replacement, Dr. Ott's name kept surfacing from friends and physical therapists. Surgery was successful, recovery was quick, and scar is almost invisible.

June 27th, 2017

Dr. Ott did a total knee replacement for me in June, 2017.

The procedure went well, and the course of healing is coming along fine, too. I found him to be a skilled and compassionate surgeon who cares about his patients. Oasis Hospital is top of the line. Chris, his PA, and the office staff have all been wonderful to work with. I will gladly highly recommend Dr. Ott to others needing this procedure.

April 30th, 2017

2 total hip replacements!

Dr. Ott has replaced both my hips. I can't recommend him highly enough. He uses the anterior approach (minimally invasive) and my recovery both times has been amazing! I am 7 weeks post-op with my right hip and life is back to normal.

April 14th, 2017

Glad I waited and found Dr. Ott

I am 17 days post-op from my anterior approach left hip replacement. Amazed at how fast my recovery is progressing. I am so glad I waited and found a doctor that has extensive experience in the anterior approach. My mother had the posterior approach years ago, and I wish it had been an option for her back then. I need a replacement on my other hip and a knee. Dr. Ott is my guy! If you see a doc that says you are not a candidate for the anterior approach, do yourself a favor, see Dr. Ott.

January 18th, 2017

Great Experience

My experience with Dr. Ott and his staff was excellent. The surgery (I was scared) much easier than I expected. The care at the office and hospital was amazing. I couldn't have had a better experience.

November 10th, 2016

I'd recommend his to everyone

Dr. Ott has performed 2 knee replacement surgeries and left hip replacement surgery for me. His expertise in joint and hip replacement has changed my life and given me a future to look forward to. Each time the procedure was completely explained to me and I got answers to all my questions. He was very thorough and precise when he explained the pluses and minuses to me. He uses a new procedure for hip replacement and 2 weeks after my surgery I was back working in my shop. I had been using a walker for about 3 years and now I can get around with a cane and hope to lose it over the next month or so. I would highly recommend Dr. Ott and his PA-C Chris Rubio to anyone looking for good, knowledgeable expertise in the area of joint or hip replacement.

October 19th, 2016

Great Experience

D.r Ott is a very caring and capable doctor. My surgery went without any problems. I'm able to walk now without any pain. Thank you Dr. Ott

July 26th, 2016

Outstanding Physician

I had a total knee replacement. I was walking within hours of the surgery and after 5 weeks of physical therapy I have resumed all my regular activities. Dr. Ott and his staff are OUTSTANDING.

July 12th, 2016

Mary P

4 weeks ago, Dr. Ott performed a hip replacement surgery on me using the anterior muscle-sparing approach. Within 2-3 weeks, I was walking with no pain in the hip joint, and needing support by a cane, etc. only sparingly. Now, after 4 weeks, I walk with barely a trace of a limp. I highly recommend Dr. Ott, and also have especially high praise for his PA, Chris Rubio.

June 10th, 2016

Great Experience!

Every aspect of the medical experience was fantastic. I am grateful for Dr. Ott and his expertise and the professionalism and care of his staff.

May 6th, 2016

Having experienced Two different types of hip surgeries, the Traditional (Conventional) and the Anterior Supine Intramuscular Hip Replacement, I would highly recommend the Anterior Surgery that Dr. Ott performs at the O.A.S.I.S. Hospital. I found the recovery time from the Anterior Surgery was substantially reduced compared to the Traditional Hip replacement I experienced several years ago. Dr. David Ott and his staff are the best. I highly recommend him for all Orthopedic Surgeries.