Dr. David Otterburn MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

November 4th, 2016
Great surgeon
In my experience many plastic surgeons are very arrogant and dismissive. Dr. Otterburn is very nice, personable, takes time to talk with you and not arrogant at all. He has a very easy manner to him and makes you feel cared for. Even post-op he came to see me several times in the hospital during my 2 week stay. Even after an operation he performed. Great doctor, very knowledgeable, and skilled. I had a great result and very pleased with his work.

November 9th, 2015
His office staff do not do justice for this fine doctor. They are unprofessional and borderline rude.

January 20th, 2015
Dr. Otterburn & his staff made me feel like I was a rock star. Their attention to detail--their professionalism - their empathy for my situation gave me the confidence to move forward without question. It has been a month since my sugery and I am back at work and on the mend. Any medical professional that has viewed his work since is stunned by the clean lines. They cannot believe that I am back in my life moving forward.

August 15th, 2014
Dr. Otterburn was highly recomanded to me by my friend and I was not disappointed. He was able to diagnose the underlining issue and together with another surgeon performed the surgery. Dr. Otterburn is attentive, easy to talk to, makes you feel comfortable and at ease. His follow ups were timely and he was able to answer my questions. His office staff is pleasant to warm with as well and accommodating. I would definatly recomanded Dr. Otterburn to a friend. Thank you!

June 7th, 2013
Dr. Otterburn-a great doctor (went for breast reduction)
I was recommended to Dr. Otterburn through a friend who had him do a breast reduction surgery for her. She was very pleased with her results, so I decided to go in for a consultation. During my consultation, Dr. Otterburn spent time discussing in detail everything that needed to be covered as far as risks involved with surgery - pros, cons etc. While breast reductions are usually considered cosmetic and not covered by insurance, I was quite nervous to proceed because I knew this surgery would be expensive. However, Dr. Otterburn's office was quick to get me approved for insurance coverage as my case was more medical (my back suffered a tremendous amount of pain and damage due to my large chest). After seeing pictures of some of other breast reductions he has done, I decided to go forward with my surgery. He met with my family (my mom and my sister) right before I went in for the reduction and explained EVERYTHING. While I was nervous, I knew that I was in good hands. Dr. Otterburn had a great team that worked with him on my surgery. The first couple of days after my surgery, I experienced pain (as expected), but it was nothing unbearable and I was prescribed pain medicine that worked out very well for me. I was scared to look the first couple days - so I had my mother open up my surgical bra so that she could make sure everything looked good first (lol) She said "Wow, they came out great"! Haha. Thats when I opened my eyes and was so impressed with how good they came out. My breasts were definitely smaller, lighter, perkier and everything seriously looked VERY good especially only TWO days after surgery. I am sorry for the "TMI" on this review, but I felt it was extremely necessary to let anyone in the NYC area know that if they are looking for a really good "breast anything" related doctor- then Dr. Otterburn is it. I am so happy with my decision.