A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Overare is Excellent. Dr. Overare has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Overare, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Overare graduated from University Of Benin. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Overare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Overare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Overare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Overare practice?
Dr. David Overare practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA and Union City, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Overare, Dr. Dave Overare, Dr. Davis Overare