A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Overare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Overare is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Overare, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Overare graduated from University Of Benin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Overare has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- UPMC Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Esohwode Overare MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Overare practice?
- Dr. David Overare has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Overare practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, PA and Union City, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.