A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Overley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Overley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Overley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Overley graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Overley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Overley MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Overley practice?
- Dr. David Overley has 1 office location.
Dr. David Overley practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Family Physicians and Louisville Internists.