A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Overstreet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Overstreet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Overstreet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Overstreet graduated from University of Louisville . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Overstreet has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ephraim Mcdowell Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Overstreet MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Overstreet practice?
- Dr. David Overstreet has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Overstreet practices Internal Medicine near Danville, KY.
See Danville Internists.