A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Owen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Owen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Owen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cottonwood Hospital Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- University Health Care Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Owen practice?
Dr. David Owen practices Family Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Family Physicians.