A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Owens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owens
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Owens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Owens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Owens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Owens MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David J. Owens practice?
- Dr. David Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. David Owens practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Olympia, WA.
See Olympia Internists and Olympia Gastroenterologists.