A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oxman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Oxman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Aaron Oxman MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David A. Oxman practice?
- Dr. David Oxman has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Oxman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.