Learn more about Dr. David Oxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oxman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Oxman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Oxman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Oxman MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Oxman practice?
- Dr. David Oxman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Oxman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.