A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Oyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Oyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Oyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Oyer graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oyer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Oyer practice?
Dr. David Oyer practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Internists.