Dr. David Adams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Adams?

December 27th, 2015

Best physician I have encountered in my 73 years.

I have been a patient of Dr. Adams since 2004. I am pleased with his services and will never go anywhere else unless he or I leave town.

February 16th, 2015

Promptness slowed since going to computer notes.

May 29th, 2013

Go somewhere else!

Don't schedule an appt with this office unless you are planning on devoting your entire day to being there. Waiting time is over an hour just to get into a room then another 1/2hr to an hour to see someone for 5 mins. They have the WORST customer service and front desk staff!! I'm still waiting for a response to my call to them 2 days ago. They don't care about your privacy either! I would not recommend them at all!!

April 30th, 2013

I waited a total of 4 weeks for a primary care appointment with dr. adams. I was taken back 30 minutes late and waited an additional 1.5 hours before i was told that dr adams just came back from the hospital and had just seen his earlier patient by one hour. Noone should ever have to wait for any doctor for 2 hours and counting. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. I walked out and Not even a phone call from the practice to apologize.

August 17th, 2012

If you value your time, money and patience dont go to this practice

I have been a patient of Dr. Adam for several years. After many frustrating years dealing with this practice I have finally decided to take my business to a practice that is courteous, prompt and not so greedy. I have consistently encountered rude staff and 2 plus hour wait time. My biggest issue with him and his practice is that he always overbooks people to maximize his income for that day, and leaves his patients waiting for at least 2 hours. Some of us actually have to work and our schedules dont permit us to sit around waiting for hours to actually get a prescription. My recent visit was not because I was sick but he had to see me in person in order to give me my prescription. Which I find obscured in more than one way. To me this is clearly his way of getting fees for an office visit out of me when he can easily call in a prescription. I had to take time away from work (my new job, which I got after being 2 years unemployed) and I explained to his very rude nurse that since I am not sick and he does not need to examine anything on me why does he not just call in a script for me, she said he will not call in anything unless I was physically present at the office ( I was just there 3 months prior to get another prescription for the same issue) . So I took time away from my work and went to the office just to find out that my wait time was over 2 hours because they have worked in people who were WITHOUT AN APPPOINMENT ahead of me!!!! When I told them I had to get back to work they simply told me that, this was how they operated and if I couldnt wait I was free to leave, so in essence I wasted 2 hours of my work day to go to this useless appointment just to get no treatment and poor attitude from his staff. On a side note the nurses are rude and very much incompetent along with his lab tech. Their lab tech kept sticking me with the thickest needles available which made my arm so sore I couldnt not move my arm and I bleed profusely and had a bruise for days afterward ( something that I never had had happen to me at any other practice). I even showed it to Adams and asked if I could have a different needle used on me since I bled a lot when she used it. I asked for a certain type of needle and the tech sat there and told me she will not do it. I had to go talk to their office manager to file a complaint against their tech as she was arguing with me and told me she rather use the thinner needles on her other patients. I then had to go talk to their office manager about the issue, and after that the lab tech decided she would not even acknowledge my presence, she didnt even look at me or say like I am going to stick you with a needle after that day some great patient care ! All I have to say is this is by far the worse place on this planet to go to get any medical care. I will tell everyone I can to spread the word and save my friends and family from getting the same poor care/treatment that I have received from this place.

February 8th, 2011

Office staff is TERRIBLE!

My family and I have been long time patients of Dr. Adams. He is a wonderful Dr. Until the last 2 years I never thought I would leave his practice. His office staff is terrible. The front office staff is not considerate. They act like you are inconviencing them. His nurse cannot seem to stay on top of things and makes frequent mistakes. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get a perscription refill called in. My pharmacy sends multiple requests and I have to leave messages. Then when I call the office to see what is going on because I am out of medicine, the nurse gives attitude. They do not stand up to their "it will be called in within 48 hours" policy. I have debated for months about leaving his practice but he is such a good doctor I was trying to stick it out hoping his staff would get better. It does not look like that is going to happen.

October 25th, 2010

dr adams

dr adams is not only a physician, but an educator. he wants you to know about your health, your options, and wants you to get involved in your health. he takes time with you, but this means he is often running late in his appointments.

October 22nd, 2010

Long time patient

We have been with Dr. Adams since he opened this office. He had some really good nurses, office staff, and PA's but the last year or two it has been really bad. Not sure what is going on but he will give you his all but sometimes doctors get held up during rounds at the hospital and throws off his whole day. He has been really great for us. I would recommend him to anyone and did my neighbor and they are happy.

September 10th, 2010

Office staff is not helpful

The physicians assistant I have seen is fine, but getting my prescriptions filled is a nightmare. They require that I go in every three months and still the pharmacy has to fax my refills 3 times or more to finally get my prescriptions, usually after I have called to complain. This has been going on for the past several years and has only gotten worse over time. I would not recommend these doctors for fact that they do manage their office staff. I have complained to the doctor / PA about the staff, but she defends them and was of no help to me and I have seen no improvement.

February 9th, 2010

any wait is worth the wait

I love David Adams and his staff. I have been going to his office for years and have seen him and many of his PA's and they are so great. If you experience a long wait it is only because they give so much one on one with each patient. They do not treat you as a number but as a person with concerns..

May 14th, 2009

Prepare to Wait for Dr. Adams...

In my last 3 visits to see Dr. Adams I have spent nearly an hour, each visit, waiting for him in the examination room. The nurse will escort you back and then you will wait, and wait and wait. Last time I was convinced that they completely forgot about me...I finally got up to leave and Dr. Adams was at the door. Overall I think Dr. Adams is a good doctor, he'll spend some time with you, but prepare to be frustrated over wait times. Expect to have to book him at least 2 weeks in adavance for an appointment.

February 2nd, 2009

Dont go here

Staff/Nurses are rude, unfriendly and need help doing simple things like taking blood pressure. Long waits to see the doctor, he is always running late, then tries to make quick diagnosis to compensate for tardiness.