A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center
- Saint Thomas Hospital - Nashville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Powell Allen MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Allen practice?
- Dr. David Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Allen practices Internal Medicine near Manteca, CA.
See Manteca Internists.