Family Physicians, General Practitioner
1102 Main St
Ste A
Rainelle, WV 25962
304-438-8561
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  fatal medical treatment  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2014

Makes patients wait extended amounts of time for appointments. Prescribes medication endlessly. Unconcerned of patients actual medical condition. This is why I will look forward to Dr. Allen's medical investigation. WV needs to have more professional medical team and less drug pushers.

|  Performs things way out if his medical field  |  show details
by Stepmom concerned on Jul 27th, 2013

Well I think he needs reported for one he gave my husband Meds for something he didn't even have two my stepson is taking there constantly because his mother is a hypochondriac and what ever she tells him is wrong he just write a prescription he has been tested serval times for ashma and he does not have but every time he goes to see his mom he comes home with a new inhaler which I trash!!!! He needs reported which I'm going to do!

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2010

Very personable, good bedside manner, very professional and speaks in words that can be understood by the non medical person.Draws pictures to show problem areas and explain what problems are and how he intends to help correct them. Gives physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual care to his patients and spends time as needed to meed their needs. I feel I stuck gold when I found him as my physician.

|  show details
Sep 18th, 2009

Absolutely excellent. Very caring and professional. Often goes above and beyond the call of duty!!! I have been a patient of Dr. Allen's my entire life, even when I was a small child.

|  show details
Sep 4th, 2008

Good caring Christian doctor--even makes house calls on occasion if warranted. Can't find that often! Very competent and professional,but down to earth-he even rides a motorcycle to work.