Dr. David Bender MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecologic Oncology Iowa City, IA

3.4

April 16th, 2017
Communication is a big issue in this office. I had an appointment to see the details. I live in davenport I drove an hour just to see him. WHEN I GOT THERE HE WAS THERE BUT WAS TO BUSY TO SEE PTS. I WISH THE OFFICE STAFF WOULD HAVE CALLED ME AND SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO BE THERE SO I DID NOT HAVE TO DRIVE AN HOUR FOR NOTHING. I ASKED THE NURSE WHO TOOK ME BACK TO THE ROOM IS THE DOCTOR HERE. SHE SAID I DON'T KNOW I JUST WORK HERE. THE DR. NEEDS TO COMMUNICATE MORE WITH THE STAFF.BIG COMMUNICATE I CATION GAP. THIS OFFICE NEEDS TO WORK ON THAT.

July 6th, 2016
Excellent Dr.
I had a positive experience. I got in 1 half hour early because I had to take the bus home.. When I got into the room with the Dr. things went quickly the staff was vey polite, and so was the Dr. He is a very smart man and I trust him very well recommended.

April 2nd, 2014
Excellent doctor...true patient advocate!

August 16th, 2013
Seen in August 2013
Dr. Bender is a very smart and compassionate doctor. He was professional and kind and took time to explain my test results and options. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor. I was referred to him for a serious problem. I am so grateful for the care I have received by him and the other medical professionals at the University of Iowa. It's where you want to be if you are sick and are hoping for a return to health. I am so grateful for the care I have received there and my family members have received there. It's a top notch hospital that brings pride to our state and healing to our people,

February 15th, 2013
Dr. Bender is a personable doctor with considerable surgical skill. I had to drive more than an hour to see him and have my surgery (instead of going to the local hospital), and I will always be grateful.

January 9th, 2012
Outstanding performance in surgery. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Communicates well and knows there is always a higher power to give credit to.

November 11th, 2011
The doctor is a very rude man

April 8th, 2011
Excellent doctor and caring staff!