Dr. David Bender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Bender?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017

Big communication problems. I had a test done last week did not hear anything back from the nurse with the results. Even though she said she would follow up. I had to call customer relations do not follow up with these people cancer might come back.dr needs to learn how to communicate as well..

May 9th, 2017

Not a good place to be for follow up care I called the nurse told her what was going on and she said what do you want me to do about it .I'm the patient I said please ask the Dr. What is going on than please give me a call back. I. The patient I should not have to tell the nurse what to do. I suggest following up with your regular doctors poor service on there part.

April 17th, 2017

Communication is a big issue in this office. I had an appointment to see the details. I live in davenport I drove an hour just to see him. WHEN I GOT THERE HE WAS THERE BUT WAS TO BUSY TO SEE PTS. I WISH THE OFFICE STAFF WOULD HAVE CALLED ME AND SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO BE THERE SO I DID NOT HAVE TO DRIVE AN HOUR FOR NOTHING. I ASKED THE NURSE WHO TOOK ME BACK TO THE ROOM IS THE DOCTOR HERE. SHE SAID I DON'T KNOW I JUST WORK HERE. THE DR. NEEDS TO COMMUNICATE MORE WITH THE STAFF.BIG COMMUNICATE I CATION GAP. THIS OFFICE NEEDS TO WORK ON THAT.

July 6th, 2016

Excellent Dr.

I had a positive experience. I got in 1 half hour early because I had to take the bus home.. When I got into the room with the Dr. things went quickly the staff was vey polite, and so was the Dr. He is a very smart man and I trust him very well recommended.

April 3rd, 2014

Excellent doctor...true patient advocate!

August 16th, 2013

Seen in August 2013

Dr. Bender is a very smart and compassionate doctor. He was professional and kind and took time to explain my test results and options. I feel lucky to have him as my doctor. I was referred to him for a serious problem. I am so grateful for the care I have received by him and the other medical professionals at the University of Iowa. It's where you want to be if you are sick and are hoping for a return to health. I am so grateful for the care I have received there and my family members have received there. It's a top notch hospital that brings pride to our state and healing to our people,

February 15th, 2013

Dr. Bender is a personable doctor with considerable surgical skill. I had to drive more than an hour to see him and have my surgery (instead of going to the local hospital), and I will always be grateful.

January 10th, 2012

Outstanding performance in surgery. Very down to earth and easy to talk to. Communicates well and knows there is always a higher power to give credit to.

November 11th, 2011

The doctor is a very rude man

April 9th, 2011

Excellent doctor and caring staff!

July 13th, 2017